Air Canada jobs are numerous and have many opportunities to grow your career. All vacancies will be highlighted below for interested candidates to apply.
Air Canada carries more than 51 million passengers, and offers direct passenger service to nearly 220 destinations on six continents.
Air Canada is Canada’s largest airline and the largest provider of scheduled passenger services in the Canadian market, the Canada-US cross-border market, and the international market to and from Canada.
Thus, Air Canada needs many employees to fill various vacancies and if you want to get a job here, there are certain requirements that you have to meet.
If you are ready to work hard, put in long hours at any time of the day or night, really take pride in a job well done, and really enjoy meeting and working with people, this is a great career opportunity.
The customers and crew you work with will provide lifelong memories with Air Canada, a great place to start your career, and active team members around the world.
Air Canada offers its employees a wide range of benefits, including health care, insurance programs, travel privileges, retirement plans, vacation time and more.
Air Canada Jobs Available
There are more than one hundred and fifty vacancies for people looking for Air Canada jobs to explore. This is the general classification.
- Aircraft Maintenance Jobs (12 Vacancies)
- Airports and Shipping (65 vacancies)
- Call Center (10 vacancies)
- Flight Operation (7 vacancies)
- Tour Services (4 vacancies)
- Information Technology (29 vacancies)
Now you can have a look at all the hottest job vacancies as they are covered in this post below.
1. flight attendants
Air Canada welcomes new Canadian flight attendants and will help elevate them from the No. 1 airline in North America to the world’s top 10 airline in everything they do.
You are required to put yourselves in customers’ shoes, treat them with warmth, generosity and dignity, and offer them the most comfortable flying experience.
- At least 18 years old.
- be Canadian
- Holds a valid Canadian passport that allows travel to all countries served by Air Canada.
- Available during irregular business hours (mornings, evenings, weekends, and public holidays)
- You will participate in the Air Canada Flight Attendant 7-week full-time training program in Montreal or Vancouver (please note that training fees will be paid at a lower rate).
- You are ready to relocate to our Canadian base in Toronto or Calgary.
- As a certified host, the salary is $28.85 per hour.
2. Ramp Agent (Station Worker) – 27 Vacancies
Air Canada has an exciting opportunity for you! Air Canada is looking for Ramp Agents (Terminal Supervisors) to join the Air Operations team at the airport or Cargo anywhere.
There are many types involved in this stimulus mode so you will need to be highly adaptable as you will play a key role in ensuring our aircraft is ready for a safe and on-time departure.
This position is available for both full time and part time for different locations like Vancouver, Toronto and many more.
- As a ramp agent (station worker), you will manage baggage and freight, as well as operate various equipment.
- Command and operation of aircraft and maintenance of vehicles and equipment
- Directing or towing aircraft to gate locations for passenger boarding and disembarkation
- Loading and unloading of goods and passenger baggage
- Prepare aircraft for arrival and departure.
3. Cab Service and Cleaning Officer (4 vacancies)
Currently, Air Canada is looking for Cab Service and Cleaning Supervisors to join the Ground Handling Team.
A large part of this role is making sure the plane is ready for a safe and on-time departure.
To do this, the cleaning staff must be prompt, accurate and efficient so that the passengers can enjoy a happy and comfortable flying experience.
Full-time and part-time opportunities are available, and Air Canada offers a variety of benefit plans, including health and dental, for you and your family.
- Preparing the aircraft cabin for the flight with cabin service requirements
- Cleaning and reviewing the interior of the aircraft
- Vacuum the floors, clean surfaces, and replace the headrests
- Refill seat pockets with magazines and safety information
4. Customer Experience Specialist – 41 Vacancies
Currently, Air Canada is looking for customer experience specialists to join their team at various locations and airports.
In this customer-facing position, you will play an important role in ensuring that all flights are ready for safe and on-time departure by assisting passengers at airport counters and gate locations.
If you are passionate, caring, and love working with people, you may be just moments away from landing your ideal role.
- Make a passenger check-in
- Assisting passengers who board the plane in advance and providing information on flight schedules and itineraries
- Processing and issuing tickets and boarding passes.
There are various job openings for this purpose such as Lead Customer Experience Specialist, Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist, Customer Experience Specialist, Customer Service Agent, and much more.
5. Information Technology Jobs (58 vacancies)
An IT professional provides support and services related to software, hardware, databases, web resources, networks, and enterprise systems.
An IT specialist’s duties can include network administration, software development, and database administration.
There are various vacancies, such as
- IT network specialist
- Specialist, IT Services Transition (Transition to Operations)
- Specialist in Information Technology and Cyber Operations
- Senior Analyst, IT Quality Assurance
- Senior developer, digital platform, and more.
Air Canada employee salary
|flight attendant salaries||58,800 dollars / year|
|Station employee salaries||$31,921 per year|
|Customer service representative salaries||$35243/year|
|airline pilot salaries||108,124 dollars per year|
Conclusion on Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023
You can check out the above lists of Air Canada jobs 2022/2023, with the added benefits of learning and working in a beautiful place like Canada.
Now is your chance, with this selection of Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023; You, therefore, have no restrictions on accepting it to start your business.
The above article gives important information about Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023 Let people start applying.
After searching, applying and finally hiring, you can enjoy an additional rich and rewarding dimension in your life and work to gain a beautiful experience.
You also get updates about Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023, Please bookmark our website imgloo Share this post with your friends.
Here at Aimglo, we provide you with the employment, scholarships you need, and the latest job offers; If you found these articles helpful, please like, share and comment; Share this post with your friend who may need job offers; Last updated: June 13, 2022
Also, do not forget to bookmark our Aimglo website, as we continue to provide you with the best school and job offer just like Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023, with all articles published on Aimglo being accurate and free from misinformation.
Feel comfortable that you are entitled to the original information provided on this page about Air Canada Jobs 2022/2023
Please also bookmark our website on Aimglo and share this post with your friends.